- Apr 22 The Bible Line - April 22, 2014
- Apr 15 The Bible Line - April 15, 2014
- Apr 8 The Bible Line - April 8, 2014
- Apr 1 The Bible Line - April 1, 2014
- Mar 11 The Bible Line - March 11, 2014
- Mar 4 The Bible Line - March 4, 2014
- Feb 25 The Bible Line - February 25, 2014
- Feb 18 The BIble Line - February 18, 2014
- Feb 11 The Bible Line - February 11, 2014
- Feb 4 The Bible Line - February 4, 2014
The Bible Line - April 22, 2014
David, Bluffton, SC - Were there others in the Bible besides David that suffered God's consequences for having more than one wife?
Tammy, Naples, Italy - This week my cousin asked me what happens when we die? Can you please help me respond to him with scripture. His question : "To be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord?" So, when we die do we instantly go to be with the Lord. Thanks so much for your help.
A listener attends a church where the pastor and his wife both preach and are involved in church issues. This caller says this is very common in some of the African American churches and she is wondering if it is scriptural to have a man and woman share the pulpit? If it is not, how should she as a Christian encourage her church to understand that it is not scriptural. Also, is this a salvation issue?
In Rev. 12 where the Archangel Michael fight against the dragon, is this the same scenario as the serpent in the garden of Eden tempting Eve?
Joe, Portland, Maine - What scriptures are in the Bible that deal with church membership and are elections for church positions (trustees, elders, auditors, etc) Biblical?
Want to submit a question for a future Bible Line? Ask Dr. Broggi a Question